Focus for Survival Photography Competition
- Open to all school students: pre-school, junior school, middle school, and senior school
- Free to enter
- Submission phase: 1 February – 30 June annually
- Selection phase: July-August
- Exhibition phase: September – November
How It Works
Focus for Survival is a photography initiative in aid of conservation. It's a celebration of Mother Nature through photography. By entering the competition, students have the chance to raise awareness about the importance of the natural world and support frontline conservation projects.
- 15 finalists selected from all submissions
- Finalists' images displayed in an online gallery and showcased at exhibition venues
- Special edition charity prints offered for sale
- No registration fee
- Closing date: 30 June
Focus for Survival is a free-to-enter photography competition open to all school students. The competition aims to inspire students to capture the beauty of the natural world and raise awareness about nature conservation. Finalists' images are exhibited online and in various venues, and special edition prints are sold to support the Project Fund. The competition offers a platform to showcase talents and contribute to important conservation efforts.