City Beauty Photography Competition 2023 by Municipal Corporation Ludhiana
Ludhiana, the largest city in Punjab, is renowned for its industrial and educational prominence. It spans an area of 159.37 sq.km and is home to approximately 16.00 lakh residents. Often referred to as the "Manchester of India" and the "hub of the Indian Hosiery Industry," Ludhiana is a melting pot of diverse cultures. The city is famous for its hosiery goods, woolen garments, leather items, machine tools, dyes, cycles parts, mopeds, sewing machines, and motor parts.
Photography Competition 2023 Details
The Municipal Corporation Ludhiana is organizing the City Beauty Photography Competition 2023, inviting submissions from school students, college students, amateurs & professionals living in Ludhiana for this photography contest organized in Ludhiana. This photography competition in Ludhiana aims to select the most beautiful places and wards in Ludhiana and nominate them for the City Beauty Competition launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs & Muncipal Corporation Ludhiana. The Municipal Corporation of Ludhiana will present a certificate of appreciation to the best adjudged entries, and similar photography awards.
Photography Competition Categories
- Beautiful Ward
- Beautiful Waterfront
- Beautiful Greenspaces
- Beautiful Tourist/Heritage Site
- Beautiful Market/Commercial Space
Photography Contest Rules
- Include date and timestamp on the photo, ensuring they are clicked after the competition launch.
- Send a short description along with the photograph you are submitting.
- Photos for submission should be clear, without blur, and with clearly visible elements.
- The photographs should align with the evaluation criteria provided.
Selection Criteria for the submission of photos
- Accessibility: Easy connectivity to the site (10%).
- Amenities: Inclusive access to services and facilities (15%).
- Aesthetics: Enhances beauty and imageability of spaces (50%).
- Activities: Diverse artistic and cultural activities creating connections with communities (10%).
- Ecology: Helps reduce energy use, promotes sustainability, and improves biodiversity (15%).
How to Submit
Interested participants who want to submit photos for this online photography competition 2023 can submit their photographs via email to promcludhiana[at]gmail[dot]com.
Submission Deadline for this Photography Contest
The last date for submission is July 2, 2023.