National Science Olympiad for Students: An Online Science Competition for Students
The National Science Olympiad 2023 (NSO) is an esteemed Science Competition for Students that provides a platform for School Students across India to exhibit their innovative science ideas by submitting them in this Science Olympiad & Science Ideation Competition. With a focus on science and technology, School Students from various educational levels, high school students, are encouraged to participate in this stimulating Science Olympiad Competition for Students.
Who can Participate in this Online Science Competition?
- Students from all over India, passionate about science and technology, can participate in National Science Olympiad 2023.
Topics for this National Science Competition for Students
- Eco-friendly Materials
- Smart Pollution Management
- Smart Health
- Multi-Model Transport System
- Smart Management
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Farming
- Disaster Management
- Smart Waste Management
- Drone Technology
How to Participate in this Online Science Competition?
- Interested students can register online for this science olympiad as a team.
- A team can consist of 3 to 4 students, mentored by a teacher from their school for this science olympiad.
- Choose a topic aligned with your interests for this science competition.
- Upload your ideas within a maximum limit of 600 words.
- Justify the need for your solution to a societal problem.
- Projects should demonstrate novelty and incorporate technology to address real-time issues, as otherwise they'll not be eligible for this online national science competition for students.
- Teams with the best science ideas in this Science Ideation Competition will be invited to the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Campus in Coimbatore.
Selection Process for this Science Olympiad Competition with Prizes, Certificates & Awards
- 1st Round: Teams must submit an abstract of up to 600 words.
- 2nd Round: Only abstracts accepted by the panelists will proceed to this round. Teams must submit a design and implementation plan within two pages, explaining their presentation and execution strategy.
- Final Round: The top 60 projects are selected for the final round, where teams will present their ideas at the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Campus, Coimbatore, during the event.
- 1st Prize in this Competition: Rs 25,000/- cash prize + Goodies worth Rs 1,000
- 2nd Prize in this Competition: Rs 15,000/- cash prize + Goodies worth Rs 1,000
- 3rd Prize in this Competition: Rs 10,000/- cash prize + Goodies worth Rs 1,000
Don't miss the chance to participate in the National Science Olympiad Science Competition for Students, a prestigious science competition for students, win cash prizes, certificates & awards, and gain recognition for your Scientific Achievements & Scientific Ideas. Join the National Science Olympiad, a Science Competition for Students, an Online Indian competition where student science brilliance is celebrated & student scientists are awarded!