The Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest is back in 2023, providing an incredible opportunity for school students worldwide to express their creativity while promoting the importance of human rights. This prestigious competition celebrates the 75th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a landmark document adopted by the United Nations in 1948 to safeguard the fundamental rights and dignity of all individuals.
Themes to Explore in this International drawing content on #kids4humanrights
Participants in this online international drawing contest can choose from three compelling themes that invite them to delve into the realm of human rights:
- Defending a Human Right: Students are encouraged to paint or draw a picture about a specific human right they feel strongly about. This allows young artists to explore and express their thoughts and emotions related to their chosen right, and them submit them to this international drawing competition.
- Depicting a Human Rights Defender: This theme invites students to create a portrait of a human rights defender they admire. They can showcase someone who has made significant contributions to defending or promoting human rights, such as Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Malala, Martin Ennals, Shirin Ebadi, or other inspiring individuals.
- Showcasing Personal Action: Participants are invited to paint or draw a picture illustrating how they, as individuals, can defend or promote human rights. This theme encourages young artists to showcase their own ideas, actions, and beliefs when it comes to standing up for human rights.
An Inclusive Online Art Competition for Middle School Students & Kids
The Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest is open to students in middle school. Specifically targeting students aged 10-14, the international human rights drawing competition provides an inclusive platform for young artists to showcase their talent and passion for human rights through their artwork. By participating, students become part of the global movement known as #kids4humanrights, joining a community of like-minded individuals who share a commitment to promoting and protecting human rights.
Benefits of Participation in the Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest 2023
Why should school students participate in the Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest?
- Making a Positive Impact: Through their art submission in this art contest, participants have the opportunity to create a positive impact by raising awareness about human rights and inspiring change in their communities through this international drawing competition.
- Celebrating the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: By taking part in this competition, students can pay tribute to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a milestone document that forms the foundation of human rights principles globally.
- Expressing Thoughts and Feelings: This contest provides a platform for young artists to express their thoughts, emotions, and beliefs surrounding human rights, allowing their artwork to become a powerful voice for the causes they care about.
- Artistic Exploration and Growth: Participants will have the chance to experiment with various artistic mediums, techniques, and styles, honing their artistic skills and expanding their creative horizons.
- Collaborative Environment: The contest fosters collaboration and connection among creative minds, providing an opportunity for students to engage with fellow participants, exchange ideas, and learn from one another.
How to Get Involved in this international drawing contest
Participation in the Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest is straightforward:
- Choose one of the three themes that resonate with you the most.
- Create your artwork using paints, crayons, collage materials, or any other medium of your choice.
- Submit your artwork, ensuring it reflects your message and captures the essence of the chosen theme.
- Engage in activism art and let your creativity be a catalyst for positive change.
- Follow all guidelines provided by the contest organizers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants.
Join the Kids 4 Human Rights International Drawing Contest 2023 and use your artwork to amplify the importance of human rights on a global scale. Let your creativity be the voice that advocates for a world where every individual is treated with dignity, respect, and equality.