Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023 for School Students
Intel Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It is a leading semiconductor chip manufacturer and developer of the x86 series of instruction sets used in most personal computers (PCs).
About the Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023
The Intel AI Global Impact Festival is an annual event introduced by Intel in October 2021. It provides a unique platform for next-generation technologists, including school students, to showcase their AI-enabled solutions, innovations, and projects. The festival aims to promote AI skills development and collaboration between governments, academia, and communities.
Aims & Objectives
The Intel AI Global Impact Festival aims to demystify and democratize AI technology for diverse students and future developers. By offering opportunities for learning, showcasing, and celebrating the impact of AI innovations, the festival supports digital readiness and fosters the growth of next-gen technologists.
The competition is open to school students in two age categories:
- 13 to 18 years
- 18 and above
Three projects will receive the Global Winner awards, with each team member receiving a cash prize of $5,000 (around Rs. 4 lakhs). The winning teams will also have opportunities for project showcase and mentorship, subject to approval.
How to Enter?
Interested school students can enter the competition by filling out the submission entry form available through the provided link.
To participate, students need to complete the submission entry form, including the following:
- Project title (maximum 10 words)
- Description of the project (maximum 150 words)
- A 2-minute video of the project (maximum 60 MB) in mp4, mov, wmv, flv, or avi format
- Subtitles should be added if the video is not in English
For more details, you can view the official notification of the Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023.
About Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023
The Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023 is an annual Digital Readiness celebration aimed at next-generation technologists, academia, ecosystem partners, and government entities. The festival provides an opportunity to celebrate, learn, and compete, with participants having the chance to earn Intel certificates and awards.
How to Participate
The festival offers various ways to engage:
- Celebrate: Attendees can engage with AI by playing AI-powered games, listening to talks by Intel leaders, and viewing previous winning AI innovation projects.
- Learn: Attendees can listen to global experts on innovative AI technologies and solutions, complete self-paced micro-learning series on emerging technologies to earn Intel certificates, and view best practices for AI skilling by governments, academia partners, and global implementation partners.
- Compete: Students and educators can participate in the global competition, AI Impact Creators (for students aged 13-18 years and 18+ years), and AI Impact Shapers (for educators showcasing AI skilling innovations).
Highlights of Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2022
Key highlights from the previous year's festival include:
- 79 AI innovations showcased from 25 countries, resulting in 36 awards
- Over 13,000 learners certified by Intel through self-guided learning modules
- 67 best practices for AI skilling from 12 government organizations, 30 educators, 11 academic institutions, and 14 AI skilling partners
- Participation of more than 41,000 people from 80 countries for AI demystification
For more details about the festival and to explore the AI-based solutions received during the previous year, you can view or download the book "AI Changemakers."
Note: The information provided above is based on the available information about the Intel AI Global Impact Festival 2023 as of June 2023. Please refer to the official sources for the most up-to-date and accurate information.