CBSE – National Coding Challenge (NCC)
About the Competition
CBSE – National Coding Challenge (NCC) is a prestigious competition organized by CBSE, Microsoft, and other partners. It provides students from classes 6th to 8th with an opportunity to showcase their coding skills and address real-life issues using technology. Participants learn about prevalent challenges and develop innovative solutions related to specific themes.
- Students of Classes 6th, 7th & 8th, enrolled in a school, are eligible to participate.
- Teams can consist of one to four students from the same school or different schools, along with a registered faculty member.
- All team members must belong to the same grade or class.
- Each team must have access to at least one desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity.
- Earth – Protect Biodiversity and Natural Habitats: Focuses on addressing issues related to biodiversity loss and the protection of natural habitats.
- Cultural Heritage Preservation: Involves preserving the artifacts, traditions, and historical legacies of communities.
- Accessibility: Aims to enhance accessibility for individuals with disabilities, covering visual, motor/mobility, auditory, seizures, and learning/cognitive barriers.
- Humanitarian Action: Focuses on providing aid, alleviating suffering, and restoring human dignity during disasters and emergencies.
- Health: Addresses factors affecting individual and group health, considering social, cultural, and environmental aspects.
- AI for Good: Explores the use of artificial intelligence to address critical challenges and create positive change for the planet and mankind.
Build your project on any of these platforms
- Trophies: Top 3 teams will receive trophies.
- Winner Certificates: Certificates will be awarded to the top 30 winning teams.
- Shout-out on Website: Names of the top 30 teams will be published on the official website.
How to Enter?
- Each team must appoint a faculty member as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and choose a team name.
- The SPOC must complete the registration process.
- Once registered, the SPOC will gain access to the SPOC toolkit resources.
- Video guides for the competition can be accessed on the provided website.
- The SPOC must submit the team's submission(s) using the registered email ID.
- Each student can only be a member of one team.
- Last Date for submission: 15 April 2023