Online Illustration Competition Overview
Participate in the ART street Monthly Illustration Contest for October, targeting school students & amateur, and professional artists. The theme for this ARTstreet Monthly Illustration Contest October Edition for Artists is "Hair Color," emphasizing the importance of hair color in illustrations through this online competition. With 11 awards available for each hair color category, artists have more chances to win. Choose your favorite color or challenge a less competitive option to showcase your artistic skills!
Prizes in the ARTstreet Illustration Contest
- Excellence Award(1 winner): 50,000 JPY
- Red Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Blue Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Green Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Purple Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Black Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Silver Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Blonde (Yellow) Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Orange Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Pink Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Brown Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
- Colorful Hair Award (1 winner): 10,000 JPY
Note: The Colorful Hair Award is specifically for illustrations with hair colors using more than two colors. The ARTstreet Illustration Contest managing team will decide which award fits each illustration the most.
Submission Details in this online art contest with prizes
- Entry Period: October 3, 2022 (Mon) - November 14, 2022 (Mon) 5PM JST (Japan time)
- Entry Format: JPG, PNG, PSD, MDP (File size: Under 30MB)
- No designated size, but the DPI must be at least 300
- Languages: Japanese/English/Spanish/Chinese (Traditional)
Qualifications, and eligibility in this international art competition
- Open to anyone, regardless of professional or hobbyist artist status
- Contestants can submit multiple works
- Only original works that contestants own all the rights to and are free for distribution are eligible
- Past artwork posted on social media platforms can be submitted
- Artwork created using any paint tool applications (including MediBang Paint) in analog and digital formats is accepted
Submission Guidelines and Restrictions
- Entries that are sexual or harmful to others are not accepted
- Depictions that infringe upon the rights (image rights, copyrights, etc.) of third parties are prohibited
- Submissions previously awarded in other contests (except ART street) cannot be submitted
- Secondary creations or fanarts are not allowed
- No plagiarism or double submissions to contests other than ART street
- Inappropriate illustrations may be deleted by the ART street managing team
- Original data should be retained from the start of the contest application period until the result announcement
- Submitted works may be posted on websites, social networking services, catalogs, etc., for contest-related purposes
- Contestants may receive notifications from email@example.com regarding their submissions
How to Enter the ARTstreet Monthly Illustration Online Contest
There are multiple ways to enter the contest:
- Register or log-in to ART street
- Click "Enter" on the contest page
- Submit your artwork by uploading it and pressing "Submit & Publish"
Alternatively, if you have already submitted artwork to ARTstreet Illustration Competition October Edition, you can select the respective artwork and add the "ART street Monthly Illustration Contest Theme for October: Hair Color" banner from the "Apply for a Contest" section.
Claiming the Prize in the ARTstreet Monthly Illustration Online Contest
Prize money will be credited to the Medibang account used for the application. To receive the prize money, winners must register a PayPal account or provide bank account information. The transfer fee is borne by the winner in this ARTstreet online illustration competition.
Remember to carefully read and accept the entry terms for completion of the contest entry. Please note that submissions cannot be edited or deleted after the entry period, except for adding tags. Detailed conditions on submitting illustrations on ART street can be found in the submission guidelines on the artstreet competition website.