4th Bolu International Poster Design Competition 2023
Theme: Life On Land
Deadline: Aug 1, 2023
The 4th Bolu International Poster Design Competition is an opportunity for school students, including pre-school, junior school, middle school, and senior school students, to showcase their creativity and raise awareness about the importance of sustainable land use and biodiversity conservation. The competition is organized by Bolu Abant İzzet Baysal University.
- Submission Dates: Jan 1, 2023 – Aug 1, 2023 (PM 06:00, GMT +3)
- Jury Elimination: Aug 2 - 8, 2023
- Results: Aug 10, 2023
Participation in the competition is open and free for everyone. There is no limit to the number of posters that can be submitted. The language used in the designs should be in English only.
Theme 1: Life on Land - Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Participants are expected to create posters related to the main theme and sub-themes of "Life on Land." The twelve sub-themes are based on the SDGs and include:
- Conserve and restore terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems
- End deforestation and restore degraded forests
- End desertification and restore degraded land
- Ensure the conservation of mountain ecosystems
- Protect biodiversity and natural habitats
- Promote access to genetic resources and fair sharing of the benefits
- Eliminate poaching and trafficking of protected species
- Prevent invasive alien species on land and in water ecosystems
- Integrate ecosystem and biodiversity in governmental planning
- Increase financial resources to conserve and sustainably use ecosystems and biodiversity
- Finance and incentivize sustainable forest management
- Combat global poaching and trafficking
Theme 2: Protecting Nature
In addition to the SDGs, creative posters addressing the broader theme of protecting nature and highlighting the problems threatening it are also welcomed.
Institution and Exhibition:
The competition is organized by Bolu Abant İzzet Baysal University and directed by Orhun TÜRKER and Abdurrahman ÖZDEMİR. Selected works will be featured in a digital catalog published on biahposter.com.
The competition is non-profit, aiming to raise awareness and engage designers. Participants whose works are accepted for the exhibition will receive a digital participation certificate. The top three authors will receive a symbolic digital BIAH Certificate of Achievement. The competition winner will have the opportunity to join the jury for the next BIAH event.
Don't miss this chance to contribute to sustainable development and showcase your talent in poster design!